Green Bay Packers are an NFL team, competing in the NFC North along with four other teams. Counting the Packers, the three teams that make up the NFC North are the Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, and Chicago Bears.
Table of Contents
To evaluate how things stand for the Packers, you need to learn the Green Bay Packers odds and lines. So, let’s jump straight into the details.
Green Bay Packers Betting Odds
Packers show immaculate understanding of the game and stand toe-to-toe against teams like the San Francisco 49ers, for example. When it comes to playing on home turf the Packers never fail to present an all-out exciting duel between them, as the top contenders NFC North and another team from the NFC West, when these kinds of matches are in play.
Regarding Green Bay Packers Odds, they aren’t always in their favour, and they’ve been listed as the underdogs for several matches throughout the years.
Green Bay Packers Betting Lines
Other than understanding the odds, you’ll also need to learn all NFL bet types. Below, we will thoroughly examine them one by one.
- Point Spread Bet – This type of betting line is made out of a favourite and an underdog team. If the Packers are a favourite, they’ll get a (+) sign, indicating that your wager must be above the number of the bookmaker’s specified points. If they’re with a minus before the points, they’re the underdog, meaning for a wager to be realized, they need to not lose within the specified points or just outright win the game.
- Over/Under Point Totals – As straightforward as it gets, you can place your wagers on the total amount of points in a single game. Over or under means that you’ll wager on whether the points in the whole game will be over or under the specified points listed in a sportsbook.
- Moneyline Bets – With this betting line, Canadian bettors wager their money on which team will win the game. Logically, a winning bet on the favourite will grant you less money than a winning bet on the underdog.
- NFL Future Bets – By utilizing future bets, you’ll be wagering on matches or even which team will win the Super Bowl.
- Prop bets – With these types, you can place a wager on a certain player or match. Examples are which Packers’ player will get the first touchdown, over/under of quarterbacks and how many yards they ran, receiver and running back, and so forth.
- Teasers – It’s the combination of wagers on two games with adjusting the point totals bet, so it’ll be less of a risk for bettors.
The Best Welcome Bonus For Green Bay Packers Vegas Odds
Since the start of its implementation, the Vegas odds system has been popular and will remain so. Naturally co-occurring with Vegas odds is a spectrum of alluring welcome bonuses that online sportsbooks give out.
Some of those sportsbooks are offering a 100% match up to C$200, $250, and even C$1,000! While others are willing to give out some free bets for first-timers who would like to test out the Packers’ odds to win the Super Bowl.
All things considered, you should always strive for bookies offering attractive incentives. If you can’t seem to find them yourself, worry not – the ones featured in our article offer all kinds of promotions for new customers.
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best Packers Odds?
The Packers are one of the top-rated teams in the whole league! So, a lot of sportsbooks will have great odds for them. For this season, though, the Draftkings Sportsbook and Sports Interaction have the best odds to win for the Packers.
If you want the best odds on this game, you can check out our list of operators and compare the odds they provide for this particular match.
How To Bet On The Green Bay Packers
Betting on the Packers is quite simple. You just need to follow some steps, and those should be:
- Register an account at a sportsbook of your choice
- Quickly log into your new account and deposit
- Claim the welcome bonus before you start choosing games to bet on
- Choose a betting line while carefully looking at what betting odds there are
- Select how much money you want to bet and watch the game
Who Will Win The GB Packers Game Tonight?
First of all, the Packers’ offense is outstanding with players such as their center Josh Myers, wide receiver Davante Adams, outside linebacker Za’Darius Smith, running back Aaron Jones, and their star quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers’ defense should also be noted, but playing against teams such as the SF 49ers has always carried its complications. It has never been an easy task to defend the goalposts. Plus, we’ve all seen how the Packers have lost against the Orleans Saints throughout these years, but still, they’ve shown us their quality by realizing a victory versus the Detroit Lions, for example.
It’s not easy to say which of the two teams will come out victorious because one is always a favourite, but never by much when the best of the best are in battle.
The GB Packers Home Games
As always, the team playing in front of their fans and on the familiar ground will have the upper hand. Always consider that before betting – teams playing at home, thus receiving full support from their fans will always have better winning chances. Below, you can check GB Packers’ upcoming games.
GB Packers History & Stats
Every team has its history, and so do the Packers. This franchise dates back to 1919, and they’re the only non-profit team that’s owned by the community in the USA. The Packers are based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and their home ground since 1957 has been the Lambeau Field. Below, you can check out some more facts regarding this team.
- Competitive Seasons: 101
- Win-Loss-Ties Record: 769-578-38
- Playoffs – 36-24
- Super Bowl Wins and Appearances: 4 wins out of 5 appearances
- Won Championships: 13
- All-time Rushing Leader: Ahman Green
- All-time Passing Leader: Brett Favre
- All-time Receiving Leader: Donald Driver
- All-time AV Leader: 225 AV
- All-time Scoring Leader: Mason Crosby
- Top Scoring Coach: Curly Lambeau (209-104-21)
Who Is The Packers’ Head Coach?
As of today, the head coach of the Packers since 2019 is Matt LaFleur. His background portfolio is wholly centred towards training quarterbacks from 2006, and he’s a great addition to handling the Packers’ offense strategies.
Previous Packers Coaches
Some of the previous coaches include:
- Mike McCarthy: 2006-2018
- Mike Sherman: 2000-2005
- Ray Rhodes: 1999
- Mike Holmgren: 1992-1998
- Lindy Infante: 1988 – 1991
- Bart Starr: 1984 -1987
GB Packers Betting FAQ
Where to watch or stream Packers games online free?
You can watch the team on an online sportsbook of your choice. Or, you can opt for a broadcast like ESPN, NBC, FOX, on the Packers’ official website.
Where to bet on the Packers in Green Bay, Wisconsin?
Bovada, Betonline, My Bookie, Bet US, XBet, and Sports Betting are all quality sportsbooks that you can wager on.
Where do the Packers play their home games?
Lambeau Field is the Packers’ stadium in which they play their home games.
Have the Packers ever won the Super Bowl?
Yes, they have. Out of 5 appearances, they’ve won it 4 times.