Our decades of experience in the Gambling industry pushed us to become the foremost casino and sportsbook listings provider in Canada. Our casino and Sportsbook listings are constantly updated with the latest Sportsbooks and Casinos available to the Canadian Market, as well as the most up to date odds and bonus information. This information will help you to choose the best online casinos and Sportsbooks to suit your tastes and maximize your gambling experience.
Canadian Online Sportsbook Reviews
We want you to have the best experience when placing sports bets online. We have selected only the most reliable, trusted, and safest sportsbooks to recommend.
How to Choose the Right Sportsbook and Casino
To enjoy the best online gaming experience, ensure that you only play at Canada’s highest quality online casinos. On our pages at Canadian Gambler, you will find a large selection of high-end casinos. Here are five steps to ensure that you only leave your money at the safest casinos:
- Step 1: Check for a valid license – Make sure the casino and sportsbook are fully licensed and regulated by the relevant Gambling Commission to ensure you’re playing at an ethical casino that has your back. You will find the license information at the bottom of the homepage.
- Step 2: Check to see if the online casino and sportsbook are protected by encryption – You will find this information in the Terms and Conditions on the site or by contacting the customer support team via the live chatbox. Encrypted sites can also be verified via the padlock icon in your URL bar.
- Step 3: See what Software Developers / Sports are available – A disreputable casino will have inferior quality software resulting in a bad playing experience. High-quality software like Yggdrasil, and Microgaming, allow you to enjoy good wins and excellent online entertainment.
- Step 4: Casino Reviews – After confirming the security of the casino or sportsbook, find out more about a specific site, its bonuses, and other services by reading our detailed casino reviews.
- Step 5: If you’re after the safest and most exciting online casinos and sportsbook, then your next step is to browse through our featured casinos. Look through the highest quality brands and get your hands on plenty of lucrative cash bonuses, and enjoy some of the hottest promotions and competitions.
How we review online sportsbooks
We have reviewed hundreds of Canadian sportsbooks and recommended our favourites. These are the sites that we trust with our money. This is what our review team looks for:
We are here to help you have fun online betting.
The best sports bets can be placed instantly. This is why we test each sportsbook that we review to ensure its mobile-friendliness. We make sure that a sportsbook has a mobile-friendly website or app so that you can place sports bets on your smartphone.
It’s not good to find a sportsbook that doesn’t offer your favorite sports. We make sure we only review sportsbooks that have what Canadian sports fans are looking for. We recommend sites that offer what you are looking for, whether it is college basketball or football, soccer, and even political elections.
Quality and Bonus Availability
The best sportsbook is often the one that offers the most bonus. Are there any welcome bonuses? Reload bonuses available before March Madness and the Super Bowl Is the playthrough requirement reasonable? Reviewers are often interested in bonuses.
This is your chance to win. We recommend sportsbooks that accept Canadian players. They offer deposit options from cryptocurrency to credit cards. Is it reasonable to set maximum and minimum limits? Are there any bonuses available for certain deposit types? What speed are withdrawals processed? Our reviews are focused on the most important areas: getting your money out of the casino quickly and safely.
Before recommending any sportsbook, we verify that they are trustworthy and credible. Gamble Online recommends sites that use SSL encryption. They also disclose their privacy policies. Each of our reviews of sportsbooks considers the credibility and trustworthiness and ranks them accordingly.
Canadian Online Casino Reviews
We are on a constant mission to bring you the latest reviews from all of the most trustworthy casino websites around Canada. We use strict criteria when reviewing and rating each and every review, ensuring that we bring you accurate, trustworthy and honest information so you can find the casino that is right for you. Our team of experts have over 20 years of experience in playing at Online Casinos and sportsbooks ensuring we bring you information relevant to you, the player.
We consider both the global and local aspects of casino reviews. We know that Canadians want Canadian-friendly banking options and Canada toll-free numbers for customer support. We also look at what all great casinos offer, including good bonuses, good games, and trust and security.
There are hundreds of online casinos, many of which are not good. We’ve done the hard work for you and saved you the time of searching. You can read our complete rating criteria and view our online casino reviews in the table below to find out where you can play for real money.
Our Casino Review Criteria
Welcome bonuses to casinos, also known as match bonuses, are one way that casinos attempt to attract players. However, not all welcome bonuses are created equal. We look beyond the $ amount and examine the terms of any wagering requirements or game restrictions to assess all aspects of the sign up offer. Sometimes, a $200 bonus is better than a $3200 bonus. We give our opinion and detail the small print to help you make an informed decision.
Reputable casinos only should be recommended by top software companies. There are fewer casino software companies than online casinos, but there are still a lot of them. Many have poor security, low graphics, gameplay, and limited game selection. We review and recommend Microgaming casinos like Betway Casino and Playtech sites like Casino.com and Netent, which power Casino Cruise and SpinIt. Also, we promote casinos that offer games from smaller software providers such Betsoft, Yggdrasil, Playn’go and Yggdrasil. You can expect a high-quality gaming experience with innovative gameplay and crisp graphics.
No longer are there any casinos that only offer a single way to access their casino through a download. Canadian players want more options in their casino platform. They also want to be able to play from anywhere, including on the go. via a mobile casino. We outline the various platforms that the casino offers, including whether it offers both a flash and a download version of the casino. If it does, how much it charges and how you can access it.
We look for strong game selections when comparing and reviewing casinos. We recommend casinos that offer great slot games, including progressives, fruit machines, 3 reel and video slots. A good selection of table games such as roulette, blackjack, craps, etc., is also important to us. Canadians want to play casual games and scratch cards. These are additional criteria that we use when evaluating online casinos.
We test for customer service responsiveness and look for different customer support options. We look for customer service via email, live chat, and telephone. A CA toll number is an added bonus. We also point out that more and more casino sites offer new ways for Canadian players to contact them, such as Skype or WhatsApp.
Players should be able quickly deposit money and withdraw it. A casino that is reliable should provide a range of payment options, including e-wallets (see our Skrill casinos or Neteller casinos for examples), pre-paid cards like our Paysafecard casinos, credit cards, and other forms of payment. We are also looking for Canadian-friendly payment methods like iDebit. We also test the casinos to see how long it takes to withdraw and deposit. We also look for transparency. Good casino sites should clearly list every payment type. This includes whether it can be used for withdrawals.
Our Sportsbook and Casino Review Process
We review all the casinos submitted to us personally. For each casino, we undertake the following process in order to review the casino against our rating criteria above
- Register an account: We register an account noting the number of fields and time taken to open an account
- Download software: For those casinos with download software we download the software noting how easy the installation process is
- Depositing funds: We deposit funds via at least 2 different payment methods offered by the casino.
- Betting odds: We compare the betting odds with Sportsbooks of a similar calibre to ensure that the odds are competitive and you arent being taken for a ride.
- Game Choice: We test and play at least 5 different games as well as marking down the range and number of games
- Support: We test the support options to determine they do reply via the support channels offered by the casino. If we don’t receive a reply or receive a reply beyond what we consider to be reasonable for that particular channel then we don’t mark it as a support channel by the casino