Buffalo Bills Odds are rising high since they won the 2020 AFC East title for the first time since 2008. A season ago, the Bills finished second, but now they have to offer much more consistent and exciting games. The current Buffalo Bills’ odds to win the Super Bowl aren’t so great, but the Bills’ odds to win the AFC East are more than promising.
Buffalo Bills Betting Odds
This NFL Season, Canadian online sportsbooks are offering attractive odds and betting lines to their customers. Betting lines such as Moneyline Total, Points Spread, and Overs/Unders are a regular part of sports betting events. On the other hand, you can place your bets on the first half, draft picks, players’ scores, and much more.
Below, we will discuss them in greater detail.
Buffalo Bills Betting Lines
NFL betting odds are usually referring to five types of betting lines: The Point Spread, Total Overs/Unders, Moneyline, Teasers, and Futures.
- Money Line – All Canadian sportsbooks will offer NFL Buffalo Bills money line bets. This way, you can decide whether the Bills will win or lose the match and place your bets.
- Point Spread – This is one of the most popular bets on the NFL. The sportsbook decides which team is the favourite and which one is the underdog. Therefore, the bookie will give the underdog an imaginary advantage, say, +7. So, if you bet on the favourite, they will have to win by 7+ points for you to win your betting slip.
- Total Over/Under – By utilizing the over/under bet, you will have to anticipate whether the Bills, Buffalo or the other NFL Team will score more or fewer points than the line given by the sportsbook.
- Teasers – These betting lines are a combination between spreads and totals. The most famous amount is the 6 points, where you’ll be able to make your own betting line (for example, from -10,5 to -4,5).
- Futures – BUF’s bets can also be placed on season-long scores. The most popular future bets are the ones placed on the Super Bowl tournament.
As a Canadian player, you can place your money on any of these betting lines. The next game which the BUFs are going to play is against the Washington Football Team as a part of the Super Bowl, on September 26, 2021. Currently, all these betting lines are opened for the upcoming game.
The Best Welcome Bonus For Buffalo Bills Vegas Odds
You can find all kinds of BUF bets across the online gambling market. Canadian sportsbooks which offer Vegas Odds to their players include Sports Interaction, Bodog. Bet Away, Power Play Sports, Bet 99, Draftkings Sportsbook, or 365 Bet.
Vegas Odds are a part of nearly all sportsbooks worldwide. Many of them are offering sign-up bonuses in the form of free bets, matching promotions, etc.
It’s always wise to search for operators with attractive bonuses. If you’re facing hardship in finding them, you can always register with the ones featured in our article – they all have something extra for you.
Which Sportsbooks Has The Best Buffalo Bills Odds?
Bills NFL odds are already present at nearly all Canadian sportsbooks. The upcoming game versus the Washington Football team has been included in almost all of them.
Among the sportsbooks which provide the best Bills odds are Power Play Sports, Sports Interaction, Draft Kings, and Bet 99.
These are a few out of hundreds of sportsbooks that feature Buffalo Bills odds. Feel free to compare them and settle once you find the best odds. Nonetheless, odds change, which means you should always do your research prior to compiling a betting slip.
The operators featured in our article are a good starting point, as they provide the best value you can get at the moment of our research.
How To Bet On The Buffalo Bills
Betting on the Bills team is very easy. Below, you’ll discover the steps needed to sign up for a sportsbook, deposit funds, and place bets.
- Register an account by entering your personal information
- Claim a welcome bonus
- Open the cashier section, choose your preferred payment method and deposit funds
- Choose your specific Bills game
- Choose a specific betting line
- Place your bets
Another thing we recommend before placing your bets is to gather relevant and up-to-date information on the upcoming games.
Who Will Win The Buffalo Bills Game Tonight?
According to the latest info published by the most notable Canadian sportsbooks, the odds are in favour of a Bills win. Ranging from-450 to –350, the Moneyline odds are clearly suggesting a big game for the Bills. With players like Josh Allen, Carlos Basham Jr, Zack Moss, and Stefon Diggs, this outcome won’t be a surprise. However, we shouldn’t hurry with our conclusions because it’s the NFL – anything can happen!
The Buffalo Bills Home Games
On the Buffalo Bills Schedule, we can see the following 5 home games and opponents:
- September 26, WAS Football Team
- October 3, Houston Texans
- October 31, Miami Dolphins
- November 21, Indianapolis Colts
- December 6, New England Patriots
You can place bets on any of these games, having in mind that the Bills currently hold the first position in AFC East and have won against the Dolphins in New York. Also, you should know that playing on home ground is a great advantage.
Buffalo Bills History & Stats
Here is some of the BUF’s games history and statistics:
- Seasons: 62
- Record (W-L-T): 439-487-8
- Championships Won: 2
- Playoff Record: 16-18
- Super Bowl wins: 0 (4 appearances)
- All-time passing Leader: Jim Kelly
- All-time rushing Leader: Thurman Tomas
- All-time scoring Leader: Steve Christie
- All-time AV Leader: Bruce Smith
- All-time receiving Leader: Andre Reed
- Best Score Coach: Martin Levy (112-70-0)
Who Is Buffalo Bills’ Head Coach?
Currently, the club’s head coach is Sean McDermott, who was named on January 11, 2017, as the 20th Bill’s head coach.
Previous Buffalo Bills’ Coaches
- Dick Jauron (2006-2009)
- Perry Fewell (2009)
- Chan Gailey (2010-2012)
- Doug Marrone (2013-2014)
- Rex Ryan (2015-2016)
- Anthon Lyn (2016)
Buffalo Bills Betting FAQ
Where to watch or stream Buffalo Bills games online free?
You can stream the games at channels such as Fox, CBS, NBC, ESPN, the NFL Network, or over-the-top/mobile streaming at Bills App, NFL Mobile App, or Fox sports.
Where do the Buffalo Bills play their home games?
They play their home games at Highmark Stadium, Orchard Garden, New York.
In which conference does the team play?
The club is a part of the American Football Conference.
Who is the team’s all-time points leader?
Bill’s all-time points leader is Steve Christie, with 1,011 points.
Who has scored the most goals in a season for the Buffalo Bills?
Josh Allen has scored the most goals in a season – 46.
When did they join the NFL?
Bill Buffalo joined NFL in 1970, after the AFL-NFL merger. Before that, in 1960, they were part of the American Football League (AFL).
Who has played the most games for Buffalo Bills?
Andre Reed is the player who played the most games for the club (211 games).
Who are their biggest rivals in the NFL?
The biggest rival of the Bills in the league are the Miami Dolphins, which play in the same division.