If we’re honest, the Tennessee Titans are one of the biggest underdogs in the NFL. Although their chances to become champions are low, we can all expect them to cause problems to many of the NFL teams – inside and outside their division. To find out more about online betting on the Tennessee Titans, feel free to read our guide and see what we got in store for you!
Tennessee Titans Betting Odds
The current online betting odds to win it all for the TEN Titans are set to +2800, making them one of the underdogs this season. Since there’s no history of the Titans winning the Lombardi trophy, it’s normal to expect such odds, alongside teams such as the Los Angeles Chargers and the Seattle Seahawks.
Tennessee Titans Betting Lines
Besides the good odds for the Titans this year, we’re going to present you a list of betting lines that you can choose while betting online:
- Money Line Bets: Money line betting is the most common online betting option on the market. Canadian bettors can wager their money on who’s going to win the next game.
- Over/Under: Over/Under is a betting option that allows you to place online bets on the total points between the two teams and whether the final score is going to be over or under the predictions from the online sportsbook in question.
- Teasers: If you’re looking for less risky bets, teasers are perfect for you. This betting line allows you to place money wagers on two games in the NFL week, with only adjusting the points of the total bets placed.
- Future Bets: Future bets are known to be popular among Canadian online bettors. This method allows you to place money wagers on the next Super Bowl winner, division, and conference champions.
- Point Spread – Point spreads are special types of bets meant for players who wish to bet on underdogs or favourites to win by a bigger margin. Simply put, bookmakers give underdogs an imaginary advantage over the favoured team, and if the bookie doesn’t lose over the point spread – you’ve won your bet. You can bet on the losing team and still win some mash – sounds nice, doesn’t it?
The Best Welcome Bonus For Tennessee Titans Vegas Odds
Along with the best Vegas Odds for the Tennessee Titans, you’re going to find splendid welcome bonuses such as free bets for all newly registered players. The free bets will allow you to place a bet on the Titans, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, or any other NFL team for free – no money will come out from your pocket!
The good news?
All sportsbooks featured in this article have these promotions on board!
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best Tennessee Titans Odds?
Draftkings Sportsbook is known to have some of the best Titans odds on the market. If you’re willing to search for other online sportsbooks to bet on, feel free to try out Betway or Bodog, as they are among the most known online bookies for NFL games.
However, make sure to compare their odds before placing your wager, as they tend to change frequently.
How To Bet On The Tennessee Titans
If you’re unaware of how to bet on the Tennessee Titans, follow our step-by-step guide below:
- Find a reliable sportsbook with competitive odds
- Create your account by providing the requested information to the operator
- Choose a preferred banking option and make an initial deposit
- Log in, and explore the Tennessee Titans’ betting lines and odds
Who Will Win The Tennessee Titans Game Tonight?
The Tennesee Titans will host the Indianapolis Colts at Nissan Stadium in week 2 of the new NFL season this weekend. If the Titans win the game, it will most likely be because their team has better players at the start of the season than the Colts.
We can expect a tough game between the two rivals at Nissan Stadium, that’s for sure. The biggest game-changer is expected to be Derrick Henry as usual, along with its offensive coordinator Shane Waldron. Their matchup is expected to be a great one, with the favourable online betting odds going for the Titans, as they’re going to play for every point!
The Tennessee Titans Home Games
The Tennessee Titans have played home games at the Nissan Stadium since 1999. The Titans nowadays are one of the toughest teams in AFC South, mainly because of Titans fans, among all strong NFL teams in the same division. The team has favourable odds to beat most of their rivals at Nissan Stadium mostly thanks to the unstoppable nature of Derrick Henry as their running-back.
Below, you can check out the Titans’ following games.
Tennessee Titans History & Stats
The Tennessee Titans have a long history in the NFL, even though the team has never won the Super Bowl in their franchise history. The team’s biggest success since entering the league in 1970 via the AFC-NFC merger, is winning three AFC South Championships in 2002, 2008, and the recent one in the previous 2019/2020 season.
The team managed to reach the postseason 19 times since 1970 and were close to playing in the Super Bowl when they fell short of the New England Patriots in the closing moments of the game. The team has also managed to win one NFC title in the 1999 NFL season but also failed to win the Super Bowl.
The new Titans quarterback might not be as good as Kyler Murray from the Arizona Cardinals and Russell Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks, but Tannehill is expected to be the main factor in the new and modern Titans’ history!
Who Is Tennesee Titans’ Head Coach?
The current head coach of the Tennessee Titans is Mike Vrabel, the former Patriots player known for his perfect execution in defense plays. Vrabel was hired in 2018 and has managed to lead the Titans to the postseason, but fell short after a tough & equally matched game at Foxborough against his former team, the New England Patriots.
Being the defensive expert he is, Tennessee Titans’ defense has been among the top 10 in the league since he was appointed as head coach.
Previous Tennessee Titans Coaches
Here’s a short-list of some of the most known Tennessee Titans head coaches throughout the seasons:
- Mike Munchak (2011-2013): 48 games coached, 22 wins, 26 losses.
- Jeff Fisher (1999-2010): 192 games coached, 110 wins, 82 losses
- Mike Mularkey (2015-2017): 41 games coached, 20 wins, 21 losses
- Mike Vrabel (2018-present): 48 games coached, 29 wins, 19 losses
Tennesee Titans Betting FAQ
Where do the Tennessee Titans play their home games?
The Titans have played their home games in Nashville, at the Nissan Stadium, since 1999.
Have the Tennessee Titans ever won the Super Bowl?
No, the Tennessee Titans are yet to win a Super Bowl title for the first time in their franchise history.
In which conference does the team play?
The Titans currently play in the American Football Conference (AFC).
Which division do they play in?
The Tennessee Titans currently play in the AFC South Division, when they switched from AFC Central in 2001.
When did they join the NFL?
The team joined the NFL as part of the merger between AFC and NFC in the 1970 season, under the name of Houston Oilers.
Who has played the most games for the Tennessee Titans?
Bruce Matthews is the man with the most games played for the Titans, with a total of 296 games behind his name.
Who are their biggest rivals in the NFL?
The Tennessee Titans are known to have few rivals across the NFL league, and those teams are Jacksonville Jaguars, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, and the Arizona Cardinals.