The Tennessee Titans have been one of the biggest underdogs in the NFL for several seasons now. Even though their chances to become champions are low, we can expect them to cause problems to many of the NFL teams – inside and outside their division.
To find out more about online betting on the Titans, feel free to read our guide and see what we got in store for you!
Tennessee Titans Betting Odds
Titans’ odds may vary, depending on bookies’ predictions and the overall season unfolding. The current online average betting odds to win it all for the team are set to +2800, making them one of the underdogs for the season. Since there’s no history of the Titans winning the Lombardi trophy, it’s normal to expect such odds, alongside teams like the Los Angeles Chargers and the Seattle Seahawks.
Tennessee Titans Betting Lines
Here’s a list of betting lines that you can choose while betting online:
- Money Line Bets: Money line betting is the most common online betting option on the market, and Canadian bettors can wager their money on who’s going to win the next game.
- Over/Under: Over/Under is a betting option that allows you to place online bets on the total points between the two teams and whether the final score will be over or under the predictions from the online sportsbook in question.
- Teasers: If you’re looking for less risky bets, teasers are perfect for you. This betting line allows you to place money wagers on two games in the NFL week, with only adjusting the points of the total bets placed.
- Future Bets: Future bets are extra popular among Canadian online bettors. This method allows you to place money wagers on the next Super Bowl winner, division, and conference champions.
- Point Spread – Point spreads are special types of bets meant for players who wish to bet on underdogs or favourites to win by a bigger margin. Simply put, bookmakers give underdogs an imaginary advantage over the favoured team, and if the bookie doesn’t lose over the point spread – you’ve won your bet. You can bet on the losing team and still win some cash – sounds nice, doesn’t it?
The Best Welcome Bonus For Tennessee Titans Vegas Odds
Along with the best Vegas odds for the Titans, you’re going to find splendid welcome bonuses such as free bets for all newly registered players. The free bets will allow you to place a bet on the Titans, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, or any other NFL team for free – no money will come out from your pocket!
The good news?
All sportsbooks featured in this article have these promotions on board!
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best Tennessee Titans Odds?
Draftkings Sportsbook is known to have some of the best Titans odds on the market. If you’re willing to search for other online sportsbooks to bet on, feel free to try out Betway or Bodog, as they are among the most known online bookies for NFL games.
However, make sure to compare their odds before placing your wager, as they tend to change frequently.
How To Bet On The Tennessee Titans
If you’re struggling with betting on the Titans, follow our step-by-step guide below:
- Find a reliable sportsbook with competitive odds
- Create your account by providing the requested information to the operator
- Choose a preferred banking option and make an initial deposit
- Log in, and explore the Titans’ betting lines and odds
Remember to gamble responsibly and enjoy betting for entertainment purposes only!
Who Will Win The Tennessee Titans Game Tonight?
Even though they are the underdogs of the division, we can always expect a tough game between two rivals at Nissan Stadium, that’s for sure. Names like Derrick Henry are there to shake the team’s rhythm, along with its offensive coordinator Shane Waldron. Their upcoming matchups are expected to be great, with favourable online betting odds going for the Titans, as they will give their all for every point!
The Tennessee Titans Home Games
The Titans have played home games at the Nissan Stadium since 1999. Nowadays, the Titans are one of the toughest teams in AFC South, mainly because of Titans fans, among all strong NFL teams in the same division. The team has favourable odds to beat most of their rivals at Nissan Stadium, primarily thanks to the unstoppable nature of Derrick Henry as their running-back.
Below, you can check out the Titans’ next games.
Tennessee Titans History & Stats
The Tennessee Titans have a long history in the NFL, even though the team has never won the Super Bowl in their franchise history. Since entering the league in 1970 via the AFC-NFC merger, the team’s biggest success is winning three AFC South Championships in 2002, 2008, and the most recent one in the 2019/2020 season.
The team managed to reach the postseason 19 times since 1970 and were close to playing in the Super Bowl when they fell short of the New England Patriots in the game’s closing moments. The team has also managed to win one NFC title in the 1999 NFL season but also failed to win the Super Bowl.
The new Titans quarterback might not be as good as Kyler Murray from the Arizona Cardinals and Russell Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks. Still, Tannehill is expected to be the main factor in the new and modern Titans’ history!
Who Is Head Coach?
The current head coach of the Tennessee Titans is Mike Vrabel, the former Patriots player known for his perfect execution in defensive plays. Vrabel was hired in 2018 and has managed to lead the Titans to the postseason, but fell short after a challenging & equally matched game at Foxborough against his former team, the New England Patriots.
Since he is the defensive expert, the Titans defence has become among the top 10 in the league since he was appointed as head coach.
Here’s a short-list of some of the most known Titans head coaches throughout the seasons:
- Mike Munchak (2011-2013): 48 games coached, 22 wins, 26 losses.
- Jeff Fisher (1999-2010): 192 games coached, 110 wins, 82 losses
- Mike Mularkey (2015-2017): 41 games coached, 20 wins, 21 losses
- Mike Vrabel (2018-present): 48 games coached, 29 wins, 19 losses
Tennessee Titans Betting FAQ
Where do the Titans play their home games?
The Titans have played their home games in Nashville, at the Nissan Stadium, since 1999.
Have the Tennessee Titans ever won the Super Bowl?
No, the Tennessee Titans are yet to win a Super Bowl title for the first time in their franchise history.
In which conference does the team play?
The Titans currently play in the American Football Conference (AFC).
Which division do they play in?
The Tennessee Titans currently play in the AFC South Division when they switched from AFC Central in 2001.
When did they join the NFL?
The team joined the NFL as part of the merger between AFC and NFC in the 1970 season, under the name of Houston Oilers.
Who has played the most games for the Tennessee Titans?
Bruce Matthews is the man with the most games played for the Titans, with a total of 296 games behind his name.
Who are their biggest rivals in the NFL?
The Titans are known to have few rivals across the NFL league, and those teams are Jacksonville Jaguars, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, and the Arizona Cardinals.