The New York Giants’ odds are not looking that great this NFL season. From the last preseason, the odds have jumped almost double in numbers compared to the ongoing season. The Giants had a pretty nasty start to the season as they have lost their first 2 season openers.
It’s going to be a fantastic season if the Giants step up their game and replay the cards from 2011! Although the chances are pretty slim, it’s the NFL, and anything can happen.
If you’re keen to bet on the Giants, and they do surprise all of us, expect significant returns on your betting slips.
New York Giants Betting Odds
This football team had a rough start to the 2021 NFL season after the hard loss from the preseason finals against the New England Patriots. Since then, the odds have changed dramatically. Currently, the Giants’ odds to win the Super Bowl are +15,000 on average, while the odds to win the NFC stand at +7,500.
And from the rough season opener, we can see that the preseason odds for this football team to reach the playoffs was +225, rising to +550 as their form has dropped.
New York Giants Betting Lines
Betting lines are an essential factor when placing your wagers on the NY Giants. Before placing your wagers, you should look up the betting lines in the sportsbooks, and if you don’t understand them – read below.
- Money Line – You simply wager on the team you expect to win.
- Over/Under – By placing an over/under bet, you’re wagering on the total score. The bookmaker will provide you with a number, and you need to guess whether the total score of the game will go above or below that specified number.
- Player Props – You can bet on players’ statistics, passing yards, rushing yards, etc.
- Futures Bets – At the beginning of the season, you can bet on your favourite team to win the Super Bowl. The odds for this wager are pretty good, and if you guess right – you’re in for a treat.
The Best Welcome Bonus For New York Giants Vegas Odds
It is known that Vegas Odds is the most popular betting system on the Canadian market, featuring a variety of betting options and attractive incentives. To make it clear, members who are already experienced in this betting field can place their wagers on different predictions such as who will be the star of the match, who will end the week with the most points, and so on.
As for free bets and other incentives, you can find them with most sportsbooks supporting NFL betting. The operators we’ve chosen provide these offers as well – feel free to give them a shot.
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best New York Giants Odds?
Sportsbook odds vary from one another, which is why you should consider researching if you’re serious about NFL betting.
With that in mind, after an all-out research, we’ve compiled a list of bookies that feature the best NFL odds currently. Make sure to compare their odds before you decide to place a bet. Although they all feature competitive odds, they can change over time. Check out the list below:
How To Bet On The New York Giants
Here are simplified steps on how to place a New York Giants bet:
- Create an account providing the right information to a reliable site;
- Check if there are any bonuses like free bets;
- Choose any of the available payment methods and deposit;
- Decide on the game that you want to place your wagers;
- Choose the football team and execute a plan on how to bet smart;
- Place your wager and watch the game.
Who Will Win The New York Giants Game Tonight?
On 9/26th 2021 at 7.00 P.M, the Giants vs. Atlanta Falcons is going to take place in their home stadium. For now, the Giants will have the odds to win with a point spread of -3 and -150 on the money line as favourites of the match.
The team roster should be taken into consideration. If the Giants’ defense is going to feature Daniel Jones in the starting or backup quarterback position, alongside his star teammates, John Ross and Nick Gates, we can expect one heck of a performance.
Nonetheless, always make sure to check the Responsible gaming tab, as betting should be for entertainment purposes only. Don’t overbet, and don’t fall victim to a gambling problem!
The New York Giants Home Games
Giants really stand up for their name when it comes to their home games. Their home games are played on the MetLife Stadium which for a fact is one of the largest in the National Football league. With its huge capacity, it hosts 20 NFL games per season.
Another exciting game when the NFC East rivals square off against each other is the NY Giants vs. the Cowboys. This game will take place on the 10th of October, and we’re yet to see sportsbooks’ odds.
Below, you can check out the following New York Giants schedule at MetLife Stadium:
- Atlanta Falcons 09/26/2021
- Los Angeles Rams 10/17/2021
- Carolina Panthers 10/24/2021
- Las Vegas Raiders 11/07/2021
New York Giants History & Stats
The Giants stand as one of the five teams that joined the NFL in 1925 and are the only one that is still in existence – making them the longest operating team from the NFC East. The New York Giants are ranked third in the NFL as they have won eight Super Bowl Championships.
The Giants had a name change in 1937 to distinguish themselves from the baseball team with the same name back in those days.
Who Is New York Giants’ Head Coach?
Joe Judge has been entitled to the position of bringing the hard decisions for the NY Giants. The contract for Joe Judge started last year in 2020.
Previous New York Giants Coaches
Here is an honourable list of the previous Giants coaches:
- Bob Folwell 1925
- Earl Potteiger 1927-1928 / NFL Championship
- Steve Owen 1931-1953 / 2 NFL Championships, Sporting News Coach of the Year
- Jim Lee Howell 1954-1960 / NFL Championship, Sporting News Coach of the Year
- Allie Sherman 1961-1968 / NFL AP Coach of the Year, UPI NFL Coach of the Year
- Alex Webster 1969-1973 / UPI NFC Coach of the Year
- Bill Parcells 1983-1990 / 2 Super Bowl Championships, AP Coach of the Year, Pro Football Weekly Coach of the Year, UPI NFC Coach of the Year
- Dan Reeves 1993-996 / AP Coach of the Year, Pro Football Weekly Coach of the Year, UPI NFC Coach of the Year
- Jim Fassel 1997-2003 / AP Coach of the Year, Pro Football Weekly Coach of the Year, Sporting News Coach of the Year
- Tom Coughlin 2004-2015 / 2 Super Bowl Championships
New York Giants Betting FAQ
Have the New York Giants ever won the Superbowl?
Yes, they have won the Super Bowl Championship 4 times.
In which conference does the team play?
The New York Giants play in the NFC East Conference.
When did they join the NFL?
The NY Giants joined the NFL in 1925 among five other teams.