Currently, Toronto Maple Leafs have the best standings in the Scotia North Division. Even though the previous season they have been eliminated in a very early stage of the playoffs, the Maple Leafs’ team are now willing and eager to display their full potential and claim their 14th Stanley Cup Trophy. Presently, the odds are +1400, and gamblers can win big time by placing their free bets at the Leafs’ matches.
Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Odds / TMF Odds
The club has already played 56 matches from which 35 were won, 14 were lost and 7 were shootout losses that got them one point each. They have 77 total points, just 5 more than Edmonton which has 72 and holds the second standing in the North Division.
For Canadian gamblers, there are many betting options that they can utilize by placing their bets on the Leafs. Pre-match, as well as live odds, are available for every game. Gamblers can also place their bets on whether the Leafs will win the division, conference, or Stanley Cup playoffs. Another option is betting on the Leafs winning the title. These bets can be placed only after the playoffs start.
On the other hand, bets can also be placed on players and individual scores such as Most valuable player, scoring leader, or best rookie.
Currently, TMF has +1400 betting odds which places them far from the underdog category and much closer to the company of Colorado Avalanche, Vegas Golden Knights, or Tampa Bay Lightning, the favorites for the 2022 Stanley Cup.
TMF Betting Lines
Online sports betting has never been this much developed. Gamblers now have the opportunity to be playing all kinds of betting lines such as the money line, points spread or handicap, total overs/unders, futures, parlays, prop bets, or live bets. For clarification and simplification purposes, we will explain some of them:
- Moneyline -With this betting line, you just have to decide whether Toronto Maple Leafs are going to win or lose the next game. That’s all!
- Points spread or Handicap – In this case, the betting odds are determined by the sportsbook which decides the winner of the game and by how many points. You will be placing your bets according to your belief whether the sportsbooks’ pick is right or wrong.
- PropBets – This is something for the more advanced players. To be clear, anything that doesn’t refer to the ending score can be called a ‘PropBet’. For example, you can place bets on the first scorer or the performance of individual players.
- Strategies are also something we highly recommend to gamblers trying to maximize their profits. The most common strategies are the A, B, C, or D systems. But, for responsible gaming purposes, we most often prefer Strategy D which is also known as the Proportional Betting strategy. This means that you increase your bettings as your club wins.
Before choosing your type of line or strategy, please make sure that you inform yourself of the chances and standings at the NHLs official and affiliate sites as well as the online sports betting sites.
The Best Welcome Bonus For Toronto Maple Leafs Vegas Odds
The most simple definition for odds is the expected probability of something to happen. Generally, in sports betting, there are positive and negative odds. The club which has negative odds is the favorite, while the one that has positive odds is most probably going to be the underdog in the match.
Furthermore, there are the Vegas odds. This is a commonly used system that allows players to quickly scan all the relevant information regarding the game. They are a regular feature of almost all online betting sites and display four main figures such as rotation numbers, teams, money line, and spreads.
Moreover, welcoming offers aren’t something new at Canadian online betting sites. For instance, a welcome bonus of 100% up to C$200 bonus is something you can easily claim at sites like 365Bet, Sports Interaction, or 888Sports.
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best Toronto Maple Leafs Odds?
Some of the sportsbooks with the best Leafs’ Odds are Opening, BetWay, Caesars, LeoVegas, or 22Bet.
How To Bet On The Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto Maple Leafs betting has never been easier. Here are the steps you should in order to place your bets:
- Register an account and verify it
- Deposit your money
- Claim your bonus
- Choose a game
- Place a bet
Who Will Win The Toronto Maple Leafs Game Tonight?
The predictions for the upcoming match against the Canadiens are clearly in the favour of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Toronto Maple Leafs Home Games
Toronto Maple Leafs have always been in an advantage and the clubs’ pts were always higher when playing at Scotiabank.
Toronto Maple Leafs History & Stats
The club was founded in 1917 by the name of Toronto Arenas. In 1919 it was renamed Toronto St. Patrick before finally becoming Toronto Maple Leafs in 1927.
Until 1931, their home terrain was the Mutual Street Arena. And from 1931 to 1999, they were hosting matches at the Maple Leaf Gardens. In the end, the club moved to the Air Canada Centre which was later renamed Scotiabank Arena.
From the very beginning, their archrivals have been Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Ottawa Senators, and Montreal Canadiens. However, they couldn’t stop the Leaf’s team from winning 13 Stanley Cups Trophies along with the 6 Division Championships.
Presently, Toronto Maple Leafs’ standings in the Atlantic Division have been stable and they are among the five favorites for the Stanley Cup Trophy.
Who Is The Toronto Maple Leafs Head Coach?
Following is the coaching staff of the club:
- Head Coach: Sheldon Keefe
- Associate Coach: Spencer Carbery
- Assistant Coach: Dean Chynoweth
- Assistant Coach: Paul MacLean
- Assistant Coach: Manny Malhotra
- Senior Goaltending Coach: Steve Briere
- Video and Coaching Coordinator: Sam Kim
- Video Coordinator and Statistical Analyst: Jordan Bean
- Peak Performance Coach: Greg Harden
Previous TMF Coaches
- 2008-2012: Ron Wilson (Record: 130-135-45)
- 2012-2015: Randy Carlyle (Record: 91-78-19)
- 2015-2019: Mike Babcock (Record: 173-133-45)
- 2019-present: Sheldon Keefe (Record: 45-21-7)
Here are the TMF Leaders for this season:
- Goals: Auston Matthews
- Assists: Mitchel Marner
- Points: Mitchel Marner
- Penalty Minutes: Zach Bogosian
- Hat Tricks: A. Matthews
- Save Percentage: Jack Campbell
- Goals Against Average: Frederik Andersen
- Saves: Jack Campbell
TMF Trivia & Facts
Here is some side information about the club that you might be interested in:
- 2019-20 Revenue: 223 million US$
- 2019-20 Operating Income: 56 million US$
- 2019-20 Gate Receipts: 91 million US$
- 2019-20 Player Expenses: 99 million US$
- Highest Paid Player: Auston Matthews
- Career Playoff Points Leader: Doug Gilmour
- Career Playoff Goals Leader: Mats Sundin
- Career Playoff Assists Leader: Doug Gilmour
- Team Value: 1.5 billion US$
- Owners: ROGERS, BCE, and Larry Tanenbaum
- Stadium Naming Rights: Air Canada
- Stanley Cup Wins: 13
Toronto Maple Leafs betting is something every NHL enthusiast should consider. Their current standings, players, motivation, and betting odds are promising many upcoming surprises.
TMF Betting FAQ
Where do the TMF play their home games?
The club plays its home games at Scotiabank, Toronto, Ontario.
Have the TMF ever won the Stanley Cup?
Yes, they have won 13 Stanley Cups.
In which conference does the team play?
The team plays in the Eastern Conference.
Which division do they play in?
TMF is a member of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference.
Who is the team’s all-time points leader?
TMF’s all-time points leader is Mats Sundin who has 987 points for the club.
Who has scored the most goals in a season for the TMF?
The all-time single-season best scorer is Rick Vaive in 1981-82.
When did they join the NHL?
They joined the NHL on 26 November 1917.
Who has played the most games for the TMF?
George Armstrong has played the most games for the club.
Who are their biggest rivals in the NFL?
The biggest NFL rivals are the Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Ottawa Senators, and Montreal Canadiens.