Ever since The Blues won first place in the Stanley Cup Final in 2019, they became popular on the betting scene. We’ve compiled information regarding the Blues’ expectations for their games this season. Thus, starting from the Blues odds to betting lines and reliable sportsbooks – you’ll find it all in this article.
You will also learn how one of the greatest fans, Scot Berry, outdid everyone’s expectations of the Stanley Cup final and won $100,000 in Las Vegas!
St Louis Blues Odds
The 2022 NHL season is right around the corner, which is why you must prepare yourself with some insights. The Blues were among the Stanley Cup favorites, but lately, they have strayed due to some injuries and an inconsistent form. The current odds are +4,000. The predictions say they are unlikely to win the Stanley Cup.
Check out the league table schedule here.
[Widget insert of league table]
St Louis Blues Betting Lines
If you are new in the sports betting business, you will need to grasp a few things before starting out.
Moneyline is the simplest bet option you have. With this option, you’re simply betting on the Ice Hockey team you expect to win. Then, if the team wins, you win too.
The option where you have to specify the number of goals is over-under. With this betting option, you have to point out whether the team will score over or under the predetermined points.
But, when it comes to sports betting, you must take several strategies into consideration.
- NHL matchups: You must scale the strengths and weaknesses of the team you want to bet against their opponents. That includes the NFL score, the postseason results, etc.
- Injuries: A round with an injured player causes odds fluctuations that you must pay attention to.
You can also read Free Picks for more info as sports experts share their views on the season games, and you will learn how to bet properly.
The Best Welcome Bonus For St Louis Blues Vegas Odds
Most of the time, when you access any sports gambling site, you get a welcome bonus. Usually, such bonuses come as match percentages. Meaning, if you deposit $10, you get cash by the estimated match percent.
Another type of bonus you can expect is the free bets. The free bets give you a chance to place a couple of bets for free on Vegas odds. However, mind that free bets come with wagering requirements, where you must keep playing the bonus until you fulfill the requirements. Afterward, you can claim your winnings.
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best St Louis Blues Odds?
If you’re searching for a good guide for hitting The Blues’ best odds, then look no more. Our widget below shows real-time odds of various sportsbooks. And make no mistake, we went above and beyond to track down the bookies featuring the best odds.
How To Bet On The St Louis Blues
Sports betting is super easy; all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Register – Access your preferred bookmaker’s website and make an account by providing your personal information.
- Verify – Once registered, you will get a confirmation email that you must open and verify.
- Cashier – Visit the cashier section, select your preferred payment method, and type in the amount you wish to deposit.
- Bet – Once your funds arrive, find the team you wish to bet on, check the odds if they’re suitable enough for you and place your first bet!
Who Will Win The St Louis Blues Game Tonight?
It’s hard to say, it will be a tough match, but you can find the odds for their games below.
St Louis Blues Home Games
Playing on home ground is irreplaceable. Players are familiar with their terrain alongside fans cheering and backing them up. Therefore, teams playing at home stadiums will always have a slight advantage over the opposing team.
St Louis Blues History & Stats
The Blues got admitted to the National Hockey League in the 1967 expansion as the initial six teams along with Minnesota North Stars, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and California Seals. These teams are known as the Original Six.
One of the Blues’ highlights was the Miracle on Monday Night. On this day, the team scored three goals during the last 12 minutes against the Calgary Flames.
2019 was the most significant year as Alex Pietrangelo held the Stanley Cup. The Blues have reached four Stanley Cup finals but brought home only one championship in 2019. From the Original Six, The Blues have the most Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Speaking of Stanley Cups, we must mention the iconic Wednesday night when a fan won $100,000. A fan, Scott Berry, decided to bet on the Blues. That night the odds suggested were last on the list. Berry was in Vegas that night when he finally decided to put $400 on the game. Although it was a risky betting line, Scott Berry was determined to bet on The Blues. Everyone was against his choice, but what do you know… Berry will never forget that night in Las Vegas because he won the bet against all odds. The team turned the game around and scored 4-1 in the Boston finals.
Who Is The St Louis Blues Head Coach?
The entire coaching staff of The Blues are experienced veteran players who mastered the game in the NHL. The mastermind has over 1,000 games up his sleeve. Below, you will find the other coaches that boost the skills of the Blues.
- Head Coach: Craig Berube
- Associate Coach:
- Assistant Coach: Jim Montgomery
- Assistant Coach: Mike Van Ryn
- Senior Goaltending Coach:
- Assistant Coach, Video: Sean Ferrell
- Goaltending Coach: David Alexander
- Strength and Conditioning Coach:
Previous St Louis Blues Coaches
Below, you will find the former Blues coaches, their tenure, and their records.
- Mike Yeo – 2017/2018 – 73-49-11
- Ken Hitchcock – 2011/2017 – 248-124-41
- Davis Payne – 2010/2011 – 67-55-15
- Andy Murray – 2006/2010 – 118-102-38
- Mike Kitchen – 2004/2006 – 38-70-23
- Joel Quenneville – 1997/2004 – 307-191-95
St Louis Blues Leaders
Below are the team’s greatest fortes, respectively:
- Goals: Ryan O’Reilly-24
- Assists: David Perron-39
- Points: David Perron-58
- Penalty Minutes: Vladimir Tarasenko-0
- Hat Tricks: Bryan O’Reilly
- Save Percentage: Jordan Bennington-.910%
- Goals Against Average: Ville Husso-3.21
- Saves: /
St Louis Blues Trivia & Facts
Let’s check the latest info regarding the Blues revenue.
- 2019-20 Revenue: $129 million
- 2019-20 Operating Income: -$8.2 million
- 2019-20 Gate Receipts: $37 million
- 2019-20 Player Expenses: $82 million
- Highest Paid Player: Justin Faulk
- Career Playoff Points Leader: Brett Hull
- Career Playoff Goals Leader: Brett Hull
- Career Playoff Assists Leader: Bernie Federko
- Team Value: $510 million
- Owners: Tom Stillman
- Stadium Naming Rights:
- Stanley Cup Wins: 1
The betting sites we suggested foster the responsible gaming program that should prevent having fun from becoming a gambling problem. We sincerely hope that our article brought you some insight regarding NHL betting. Note that online betting is for entertainment purposes only. Gambling and betting aren’t a solution to any financial problem.
St Louis Blues Betting FAQ
Where to watch or stream St Louis Blues games online free?
The Blues stream their games on Fox Sports Midwest. However, this TV program is not aired in every country. However, you can watch the games in real-time for small fees. Hulu Live, You Tube TV, and AT&T Now are at your disposal.
Where do the St Louis Blues play their home games?
The Blues play at Enterprise Center Arena downtown. This arena became their home ever since 1994 when they relocated from St Louis to Enterprise Center.
Have the St. Louis Blues ever won the Stanley Cup?
Yes. In 2019, under the training of Craig Berube, the Blues went home with the Stanley Cup. It was the first time the team had won the Stanley Cup.
In which conference does the team play?
The Blues play in the Western Conference team.
When did they join the NHL?
The Blues joined the National Hockey League in the 1967 expansion according to the team’s franchise history. The blues entered the team along with five other teams.