Colorado Avalanche is a team that plays in the Central division in the Western Conference of the NHL. Based in Denver, Colorado, the Avalanche plays their home games at the Ball Arena, which they share with NBA team Denver Nuggets.
The Avs have won the Stanley Cup two times in their history, and are still waiting for their third championship. However, they’re one of the most interesting teams to bet on following their roster reconstruction recently, and you’ll find the best Colorado Avalanche odds in addition.
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds / Avs’ Odds
This club’s odds give us a wide choice of betting opportunities. The Colorado Avalanche’s odds mainly depend on the Colorado Avalanche standings, the standings of the opponent, history of games between the particular clubs, injured players, the opening round, and many more aspects of the game. Now, let’s see where this hockey squad can help us and what money we can make by betting on them!
[Widget insert of league table]
Avalanche Betting Lines
Here are some of the betting lines you can play in both the regular-season series and the Stanley Cup Playoffs:
- Money line – This is the most simple betting line of them all. You just need to decide who will win the game and place your bets on them.
- Point spread and handicap – This usually starts with the sportsbook determining which team will win the game and by how many points. As an illustration, if there’s a match between Vegas Golden Knights and Toronto Maple Leafs, the sportsbook may determine that Golden Knights will end the game with 3 goals more than their opponent. It’s up to you to decide whether the pick by the sportsbook is over or understated and place your bets accordingly.
- Total Overs/Unders – Sportsbooks often issue a specific total (usually goals) for the particular game. When placing the wager, you’ll have to decide whether the result will come in above or under.
Betting strategies can also be a gateway to maximizing your profits. For instance, you can choose between systems such as Strategy A, B, C, or D. We’ll almost always purpose Strategy D as the most reasonable and secure one for maximizing your winnings. This means you’ll gradually increase your betting as your team wins, and it’s called Proportional Betting.
But before this, make sure you inform yourself of the predictions of the online sportsbooks and the NFL statistics.
The Best Welcome Bonus For Colorado Avalanche Vegas Odds
When we talk about odds, we are referring to the likelihood that the game will end with a particular outcome. In general, positive odds are placed for the opponent who most probably is going to lose while the negative odds are for the one favored to win.
Now, let’s elaborate on what we mean by Vegas odds. This is a unique system that enables players to quickly scan all the relevant information such as money lines, wagers, or point spreads of a specific match. Vegas odds are available in almost any online sportsbook and show four types of information: rotation numbers, teams, money lines, and spread.
These sportsbooks also have welcome bonuses for their new players. For example, 100% initial deposit up to C$600, 100% Sign Up Bonus – Up to C$200 or 100% up to C$200 is something regular with sportsbooks like BetSafe, BetAway, or Bet365.
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best Colorado Avalanche Odds?
When you compare the odds which different sportsbooks offer, the most appropriate would be the one providing you with the highest winnings. You can find the best odds at sportsbooks such as Bovada, 365Bet, JustBet, or BetAnySports. It’s important to know that these sportsbooks also offer big welcoming bonuses which you can use as a new player.
How To Bet On Colorado Avalanche
Following are the steps on how to sign up for a sportsbook, deposit money, and place your bets.
- Register an account and claim your bonus
- Deposit your funds
- Choose your specific game
- Place your bet
Who Will Win The Colorado Avalanche Game Tonight?
The last Stanley Cup game against the Vegas Golden Knights was a disaster, but they still have great chances of winning their next game against them. Let’s see who’ll take the upper hand in the next match they play.
Avs’s Home Games
Even though the Avs are not famous for their home-ice advantage, this doesn’t mean that they are going to repeat the results of the past years. Check out the following Avs home games:
Colorado Avalanche History & Stats
Stanley Cup Playoffs were almost always honored to host an Avalanche game. That’s why we must take a quick look at the club’s history.
The team was founded in 1972 in Denver by the name of Quebec Nordiques. It has been playing by that name till 1995 when it went through a series of organizational changes which resulted in its current name. In 1999, the ‘Ball Arena’ previously known as the ‘Pepsi Center’ became the home official ground for the club.
Since then, the Avs have been playing almost regularly in the playoffs. The club won its first Stanley Cup in 1996 against the Florida Panthers in four games. Colorado won its Second Stanley Cup in 2021 against the defending champion New Jersey Devils. This time, even though they had a great team with players like Peter Forsberg and Ray Bourque, it was much harder and they had to play seven games. The MVP of the 2001 finals was the legendary Patrick Roy.
This season, we’re all hoping to see the Avs at their best. With players like Gabriel Landeskog, Nathan Mackinnon, and Mikko Rantanen, the club is promising new surprises: conference finals, playoffs, and who knows, maybe another Stanley Cup Trophy.
Who Is The Avalanche Head Coach?
- Head Coach: Jared Bednar
- Associate Coach: Ray Bennet
- Assistant Coach: Nolan Pratt
- Skills Coach: Shawn Allard
- Assistant Coach, Video: Bred Heimlich
- Goaltending Coach: Jussi Parkkila
Previous AVS’ Coaches
Head coaches and their team records:
- 2008-2009: Tony Granato (Record: 102-78-17)
- 2009-2013: Joe Sacco (Record: 130-134-30)
- 2013-2016: Patrick Roy (Record: 130-92)
- 2016-present: Jared Bednar (Record: 184-149-39)
- Goals: Mikko Rantanen
- Assists: Nathan Mackinnon
- Points: Mikko Rantanen
- Penalty Minutes: Nathan Mackinnon
- Hat Tricks: Nathan Mackinnon
- Save Percentage: Gabriel Landeskog
- Goals Against Average: Hunter Miska
- Saves: Gabriel Landeskog
AVS’ Trivia & Facts
Now, we’re going to present to you some facts that might be of interest to you:
- 2019-20 Revenue: 115 million dollars
- 2019-20 Operating Income: -10 million dollars
- 2019-20 Gate Receipts: 33 million dollars
- 2019-20 Player Expenses: 78 million dollars
- Highest Paid Player: Miko Rantanen
- Career Playoff Points Leader: Joe Sakic
- Career Playoff Goals Leader: Joe Sakic
- Career Playoff Assists Leader: Peter Forsberg
- Team Value: 465 million U.S. dollars
- Owners: Ann Walton Kroenke
- Stadium Naming Rights: Ball Corp.
- Stanley Cup Wins: 2
Due to the high motivation of the Avalanche, the odds are high and fans should expect their participation in the playoffs and hopefully a third Stanley Cup Title. Players shouldn’t hesitate to place their Vegas bets at and anticipate big wins.
Colorado Avalanche Betting FAQ
Where to watch or stream Colorado Avalanche games online free?
You can watch the games for free at fuboTV, Hulu, SlingTV, or by using the Official NHL GameCenter Service.
Where do the Colorado Avalanche play their home games?
They play their home games at the Ball Center in Denver, Colorado.
Has the Colorado Avalanche ever won the Stanley Cup?
Yes, the club has won 2 Stanley Cups, in 1996 and 2001.
In which conference does the team play?
The club is currently playing in the NHL Western Conference.
Which division do they play in?
The club is playing along with the teams of the Central Division.
Who is the team’s all-time points leader?
The all-time points leader is Joe Sakic.
Who has scored the most goals in a season for the Colorado Avalanche?
Michel Bernard Goulet has scored the most goals in one season.
When did they join the NHL?
They joined the NHL in their first season in 1996.
Who has played the most games for the Avalanche?
Joe Sakic is the player who has played the most games for the club.
Who are their biggest rivals in the National Hockey League?
Their biggest rivals are the Detroit Red Wings.