Philadelphia Flyers are a pro ice hockey team based in Philadelphia. As a Metropolitan Division member in the Eastern Conference, they compete in the NHL. They rank as third-best in the National Hockey League and have the most appearances in the conference finals (16 appearances and 8 wins). Philadelphia Flyers also rank as the second team with the most playoff appearances (40 out of 52 seasons).
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds
The Flyers’ biggest rivals since the 1970s have been the New York Rangers. Other ‘heated’ opponents include the New York Islanders, Boston Bruins, Washington Capitals, and New Jersey Devils. With 24 wins and 24 lost matches in the 2020-21 regular season, the Flyers’ games were average, which resulted in higher odds for the upcoming 2022 season.
With most bookmakers, the Philadelphia Flyers hold the 16th place to win the upcoming NHL season and become champions, with average odds of +3,300 (bet $10 to win $330). Bookies don’t favour them a lot now, but that might change in the future so make sure to always check your favourite sportsbooks.
[Widget insert of league table]
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Lines
Whether gambling for entertainment purposes or an extra buck, you must learn about the odds and lines. You have to be aware that the odds may vary from sportsbook to sportsbook. For example, the Stanley Cup odds for The Flyers range from +3,000 up to +4,000, and you should be wise to bet with the bookie offering +4,000.
On another note, betting lines can sometimes vary as well, even though they’re typically always the same. The most straightforward bet you can utilize is the money line, but you should consider over/under, puck line, against the spread, etc. Finding a bookie with great odds and decent betting options is paramount if you want to make NHL your own personal backyard!
The Best Welcome Bonus For Philadelphia Flyers Vegas Odds
Even though The Flyers are the sixth team that was eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs in the previous season and haven’t made the playoffs since 2010-11, they are still adored by their fans and hockey lovers in general. Whether you’re a rookie or a seasoned bettor, you can make good use of bonuses the NHL sportsbooks have to offer.
Therefore, it’s always wise to register with a bookie offering a first deposit bonus. Ideally – if you find a bookmaker offering free bets, you won’t have to spend too much money to test the NHL betting waters. Nevertheless, we’re aware of how much promotions are important for newer players, which is why we exclusively featured sports betting websites with attractive promotions on board.
Which Sportsbooks Have The Best Flyers Odds?
To add bigger value to your winnings and your betting slip, in particular, you will need to find bookmakers with competitive odds. Odds always vary, which is why we advise you to make an account with multiple bookies. By doing that, you will have freedom of choice – simply examine their odds, and place a bet with the sportsbooks providing the best value for you.
As a good starting point, you can check out our top picks below; we carefully selected them based on their odds and bonus value.
How To Bet On The Flyers
Below, we’ve compiled a step-by-step guide to help you start betting on the Flyers effortlessly.
- Registration – Sign up with an online sports betting site that offers competitive odds and holds a legal license. If you struggle to find one, you can always sign up with any of the operators we offer – they’re all vetted beforehand.
- Verify your account – Once you enter your personal details and make an account, you will get a confirmation mail. Open it to verify your account.
- Log in & deposit – Log in to your account and access the ‘Deposit’ or ‘Cashier’ section. Choose your payment method (credit/debit cards, eWallets, cryptocurrencies, depending on what the bookie offers) and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Start betting – Once your funds arrive, open the next Flyers matchup, choose your preferred betting option, and bet some money.
Who Will Win The Philadelphia Flyers Game Tonight?
The Flyers’ first match that started the regular season was against the Vancouver Canucks, it was a great game even though they lost. After three days, they faced the Seattle Kraken and they kept the heat and won. Both competitions was held at Wells Fargo Center. Check some odds below to get a better idea on their succeeding games.
Philadelphia Flyers Home Games
For The Flyers, the home ice is the safest and most special place where they compete with every atom of their being! In their home stadium – the Wells Fargo Center, there is a place for 19,500 fans. With such a number, you can only guess their cheering power and why the Flyers enjoy playing with home-ice advantage so much. Check out the following upcoming games below.
Philadelphia Flyers History & Stats
There is no doubt that the greatest stars placed in the heart of Philadelphia are The Flyers. As a part of the 1967 NHL Expansion, they were the first club to win the Stanley Cup twice in a row in the post-Original Six eras, in the season 1973-74, and again in the 1974-75 season. Since their inception, they have played their home games at the Spectrum (1967-1996). From 1996 until now, they have played at the Wells Fargo Center.
Who Is The Philadelphia Flyers Head Coach?
The following list will offer you some information about the current coaching staff.
- Head Coach: Alain Vigneault
- Associate Coach: Darryl Williams
- Assistant Coach: Michel Therrien
- Assistant Coach: Mike Yeo
- Senior Goaltending Coach:/
- Assistant Coach, Video: Vincent Yula
- Goaltending Coach: Kim Dillabaugh
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Chris Osmond
Previous Philadelphia Flyers Coaches
From the long list of previous coaches, we offer you a few ones with the most wins.
Keith Allen 1966-1969: 51 wins, 67 losses
Mike Keenan 1984-1988: 190 wins, 102 losses
Roger Neilson 1998-2000: 92 wins, 57 losses
John Stevens 2006-2009: 120 wins, 109 losses
Dave Hakstol 2015-2018: 134 wins, 101 losses
Scot Gordon, 2018-2019: 25 wins, 22 losses
Philadelphia Flyers Leaders
Below is a list of the most notable players to ever wear the Flyers’ kit.
- Goals: Bill Barber with 420
- Assists: Bobby Clarke with 852
- Points: Bobby Clarke with 1210
- Penalty Minutes: Rick Tocchet with 1815
- Hat Tricks: /
- Save Percentage: Alex Lyon with o.893
- Goals Against Average: Brian Elliott with 3.06
Philadelphia Flyers Trivia & Facts
Take a look at the Flyers trivia and some 2019-20 facts.
- 2019-20 Revenue: 161 million U.S. dollars
- 2019-20 Operating Income: 7.9 million U.S. dollars
- 2019-20 Gate Receipts: 57 million U.S. dollars
- 2019-20 Player Expenses: 81 million U.S. dollars
- Highest Paid Player: Claude Giroux
- Career Playoff Points Leader: Bobby Clarke (1210)
- Career Playoff Goals Leader: Bill Barber (420)
- Career Playoff Assists Leader: Bobby Clarke (852)
- Team Value: 800 million U.S. dollars
- Owners: David A. Scott (Comcast Spectacor)
- Stadium Naming Rights: Financial Services Company Wells Fargo
- Stanley Cup Wins: Two (1974, 1975)
With the start of the newest NHL season, you will find a lot of NHL betting promotions and odds for The Flyers. With two Stanley Cups and no injuries to report – the whole team will give their best to approach and maybe even lift the Stanley Cup for the 3rd time this season.
Where do the Flyers play their home games?
The Flyers are playing in one of the busiest arenas in the whole world – The Wells Fargo Center.
In which conference does the team play?
The Philadelphia Flyers play in the Eastern Conference of the NHL.
Which division do they play in?
This professional hockey club competes in the NHL as a member of the Metropolitan Division.
Who is the team’s all-time points leader?
Bobby Clarke is the all-time points leader with 1210 points. Also, he has played most games for the Flyers in total – 1144.