It’s no secret that Los Angeles is the palace of a professional ice hockey team named Los Angeles Kings! The club was founded on June 5, 1967, when it became one of six teams that started to play as members of the 1967 NHL expansion. The LA Kings are playing in the Western Conference of the NHL. Therefore, no matter if you are a passionate hockey lover or only a curious match follower – Los Angeles Kings are a perfect option to wager on this NHL season.
Los Angeles Kings Betting Odds / Kings Odds
With players such as Drew Doughty and Anze Kopitar – the Los Angeles Kings will be an exciting team to watch this season. Even though they are not considered favourites for attaining the 2022 Stanley Cup, their odds for winning it are +6,000 – the same as Chicago Blackhawks and the Arizona Coyotes.
However, depending on their performance – the odds can go up or down. The Los Angeles Kings will face each team in the Central Division three times and five of the seven teams in the Pacific Division facing Edmonton, Vegas, Anaheim, and many more.
Below, you can check out their current standings.
Los Angeles Kings Betting Lines
If you’re new to online sports betting, the safest bet you can go with is the money line. Typically, this bet involves wagering on a club to win the game straight up. Once you understand the basics of NHL betting, you can start utilizing bets such as puck line and spread betting.
In the following 2021-22 NHL season, the Kings will play most of their matches in January, December, and March. Until then, you should gather the most knowledge you can so you can successfully determine the outcome of their games. Thursday is the most frequent match day, as well as Saturday (8 road games).
The Best Welcome Bonus For Los Angeles Kings Vegas Odds
Top sportsbooks typically offer great bonus offers and free bets for their customers. Claiming these offers is easy – all you have to do is find an online sportsbook offering one and read its T&C to learn how to claim it. All bookies featured in our article have these offers on board alongside a variety of Vegas odds to choose from.
Besides finding a reliable bookie with good incentives, you should also find one offering competitive odds. Below, we’ll take a look at operators featuring the best odds on the market currently.
Which Sportsbooks Has The Best Los Angeles Kings Odds?
Once the NHL season kicks off, all reputable bookies will try to offer attractive odds in order to allure as many customers as possible. Now, you should always strive to find a stellar bookmaker if you want to get the best value on your betting slip.
However, as the season begins, the betting odds constantly change. With this in mind, after thorough research, we created a list with operators featuring the best odds on the market. If you’re unaware of where to begin, the list below is a good starting point.
How To Bet On The Los Angeles Kings
Below, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for a sportsbook, deposit money, and place a wager.
- Register – Sign up on a betting site and enter your personal information. To bet in Canada, you should be over 19 years old; over 21 for the USA.
- Verification – Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation mail. Open your email and click the link the sportsbook sent you. Keep in mind that to withdraw cash, you will have to fully verify your account by providing a copy of your ID card or Driver’s License.
- Deposit – Access the ‘Cashier’ or ‘Deposit’ section, select your preferred payment method (credit/debit cards, e-wallet, cryptocurrency), and type in the amount you wish to deposit.
- Bet on the NHL – Once your funds arrive, find your preferred Los Angeles Kings match, select your type of bet and wager away.
Who Will Win The Los Angeles Kings Game Tonight?
The Kings from Los Angeles play an 82-game regular-season schedule like every other NHL team. The Kings will compete against the Arizona Coyotes on September 27th. Even though the Coyotes’ standings are slightly better, they belong to the teams that have never won the Stanley Cup and have been eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs. It will be a tough game for sure – there’s no predicting the winner!
Below, you will see the odds for their upcoming game.
Los Angeles Kings Home Games
Generally, there is no doubt that the Los Angeles Kings play way better with home-ice advantage. Since 1967, the Staples Center has been Kings’ home ground. It’s a multi-purpose arena located in Los Angeles. The Kings will face Anaheim, San Jose, and Vegas twice at home, as well as Chicago, Nashville, and Minnesota.
Below, you can see all Los Angeles Kings’ upcoming games.
Los Angeles Kings History & Stats
The Kings have won two Cups in the last decade (2012 and 2014), and three conference championships. During the 1992-23 season, one of the best hockey players of all time – Wayne Gretzky, guided the Kings to the Cup final, but unfortunately, they lost against the Montreal Canadiens. The Los Angeles Kings is a club with many successful and skilled players. An example of that is Marcel Dionne, who holds the record in points with 1 307 – a score that may never be achieved!
Who Is The Kings Head Coach?
The most important leading names for the club:
- Head Coach: Todd McLellan
- Associate Coach: /
- Assistant Coach: Trend Yawney
- Assistant Coach: Marko Sturm
- Senior Goaltending Coach: /
- Assistant Coach, Video: Samson Lee
- Goaltending Coach: Bill Ranford
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Trent Frey
Previous Los Angeles Kings Coaches
From the huge list of previous coaches, we have singled out the most important ones for the club.
Red Kelly 1967-1969: 55 wins, 75 loses
Bob Pulford 1972-1977: 178 wins, 150 loses: achievements 1974–75 Jack Adams Award winner
Barry Melrose 1992-1995: 79 wins, 101 loses: achievements Campbell Conference championship
Darryl Sutter 2011-2017: 225 wins, 147 loses: achievements 2012, 2014 SC and 2021, 2014 Western Conference championship
Los Angeles Kings Leaders
The most significant names in the history of the club shouldn’t be forgotten.
- Goals: Luc Robitaille with 557
- Assists: Marcel Dionne with 757
- Points: Marcel Dionne with1307
- Penalty Minutes: Marty McSorley with 1846
- Hat Tricks: Marcel Dionne with 24
- Save Percentage: Troy Grosenick with o.922
- Goals Against Average: Troy Grosenick with 3.00
- Saves: /
LAK Trivia & Facts
Below, you will find information regarding LAK’s previous season trivia.
- 2019-20 Revenue: $171 million
- 2019-20 Operating Income: $171 million
- 2019-20 Gate Receipts: $48 million
- 2019-20 Player Expenses: $66 million
- Highest Paid Player: Anze Kopitar
- Career Playoff Points Leader: Jeff Carter (53 points)
- Career Playoff Goals Leader: Dustin Brown
- Career Playoff Assists Leader: Marcel Dionne
- Team Value: $825 million
- Owners: Philip Anschutz and Ed Roski Jr.
- Stadium Naming Rights: $116 million or $5.8 million per season
- Stanley Cup Wins: 2 SC titles in 2012 and 2014
Even though the LA Kings missed the playoffs each season from 2002-03 to 2008-09, they returned to the postseason thanks to Kopitar and the right-wing Bustin Brown, having beat the three best teams in the Conference (the St. Louis Blues, the Phoenix Coyotes and the Vancouver Canucks) – achieving an NHL-record.
Also, The Kings became the third club in NHL history to come back from a 3-0 series deficit and win (beating their rivals – San Jose Sharks)! With all ups and downs, we’re positive the Kings will be an exciting team to watch and bet on this season.
However, whether gambling for entertainment purposes or an extra buck – choose a responsible gaming site that’s fully licensed. Gambling is never a solution, and you should never look at it as a way to solve your financial difficulties.
Where do the LA Kings play their home games?
The LA Kings play their home games in Staples Center.
In which conference does the team play?
The LA Kings play in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League.
Which division do they play in?
The LA Kings are members of the Pacific Division.
Who has scored the most goals in a season for the Los Angeles Kings?
The leading name is Wayne Gretzky with 168 goals.